The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has announced the winners and those who placed during its 2015 Performance Awards program.
Two-time Olympic gold medal winner Edwin Moses and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will be the featured speakers at The Jockey Club's 63rd annual Round Table Conference on Matters Pertaining to Racing on Aug. 9.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program Feb. 20 announced the winners and other placings from its 2014 performance awards program.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines after racing or breeding careers, is offering a performance award pilot program for the second half of 2013.
The April 26 Thoroughbreds For All event nearly doubled in size from last year with 500 attendees from 22 states while raising more than $12,000 for two Thoroughbred aftercare charities.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Lexington Horseman Randolph Dies