The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has announced the winners and those who placed during its 2015 Performance Awards program.
Two-time Olympic gold medal winner Edwin Moses and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will be the featured speakers at The Jockey Club's 63rd annual Round Table Conference on Matters Pertaining to Racing on Aug. 9.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program Feb. 20 announced the winners and other placings from its 2014 performance awards program.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines after racing or breeding careers, is offering a performance award pilot program for the second half of 2013.
The April 26 Thoroughbreds For All event nearly doubled in size from last year with 500 attendees from 22 states while raising more than $12,000 for two Thoroughbred aftercare charities.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Southern CA Tracks, TOC Have Dates Agreement
- Gran Villano is 75th Scat Daddy Stakes Winner
- Six Stakes Fill NY Showcase Day
- Songbird a Perfect 10 After Easy Alabama Win