The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has announced the winners and those who placed during its 2015 Performance Awards program.
Two-time Olympic gold medal winner Edwin Moses and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will be the featured speakers at The Jockey Club's 63rd annual Round Table Conference on Matters Pertaining to Racing on Aug. 9.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program Feb. 20 announced the winners and other placings from its 2014 performance awards program.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines after racing or breeding careers, is offering a performance award pilot program for the second half of 2013.
The April 26 Thoroughbreds For All event nearly doubled in size from last year with 500 attendees from 22 states while raising more than $12,000 for two Thoroughbred aftercare charities.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- No Sure Favorite in Woodbine's Royal North Stakes
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy