A Thoroughbred Incentive Program (TIP) networking reception will be held April 27 at Keeneland Race Course.
The Jockey Club announced Feb. 28 that 167 horse shows from 26 states and two Canadian provinces have been approved for participation in its Thoroughbred Incentive Program.
Madelyn Millard, president of the Kentucky Horse Council board, welcomed three new members Aug. 6: Latonna Wilson, Dr. Doug Byars, and Kristin Hix.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Hope for Distribution of PA Breeder Awards