A Thoroughbred Incentive Program (TIP) networking reception will be held April 27 at Keeneland Race Course.
The Jockey Club announced Feb. 28 that 167 horse shows from 26 states and two Canadian provinces have been approved for participation in its Thoroughbred Incentive Program.
Madelyn Millard, president of the Kentucky Horse Council board, welcomed three new members Aug. 6: Latonna Wilson, Dr. Doug Byars, and Kristin Hix.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay