A Thoroughbred Incentive Program (TIP) networking reception will be held April 27 at Keeneland Race Course.
The Jockey Club announced Feb. 28 that 167 horse shows from 26 states and two Canadian provinces have been approved for participation in its Thoroughbred Incentive Program.
Madelyn Millard, president of the Kentucky Horse Council board, welcomed three new members Aug. 6: Latonna Wilson, Dr. Doug Byars, and Kristin Hix.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- TCA Title Sponsor of Thoroughbred Makeover
- Wood, Breeder of Favorite Trick, Dies at 81
- Inside the July 11, 2015 Issue
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Breeders' Cup Selects Board of Directors
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: The July Sale Preview