A Kentucky district court judge rule May 17 that Lane's End Stallions acted appropriately as syndicate manager.
A federal judge in Kentucky has again ruled in favor of Lane's End Stallions in a dispute with a Lemon Drop Kid shareholder over access to syndicate/shareholder records.
KNC Investments, an entity managed by California owner Jerry Jamgotchian, has filed another lawsuit against Lane's End Stallions in connection with the management of the stallion Lemon Drop Kid.
A federal judge in Kentucky has ruled in favor of Lane's End Stallions in a dispute with a Lemon Drop Kid shareholder over access to syndicate/shareholder records.
A disagreement between a shareholder in the stallion Lemon Drop Kid and Lane's End Stallions was aired in federal court in Lexington on Oct. 12, with U.S. District Judge Jennifer B. Coffman delaying a ruling.
An entity headed by California horse owner Jerry Jamgotchian has filed suit against Lane's End Stallions.
KNC Investments and Jerry Jamgotchian have asked a Kentucky court to dissolve a temporary restraining order involving sale of shares in the stallions Lemon Drop Kid and Kingmambo, according to legal documents.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness