A Kentucky district court judge rule May 17 that Lane's End Stallions acted appropriately as syndicate manager.
A federal judge in Kentucky has again ruled in favor of Lane's End Stallions in a dispute with a Lemon Drop Kid shareholder over access to syndicate/shareholder records.
KNC Investments, an entity managed by California owner Jerry Jamgotchian, has filed another lawsuit against Lane's End Stallions in connection with the management of the stallion Lemon Drop Kid.
A federal judge in Kentucky has ruled in favor of Lane's End Stallions in a dispute with a Lemon Drop Kid shareholder over access to syndicate/shareholder records.
A disagreement between a shareholder in the stallion Lemon Drop Kid and Lane's End Stallions was aired in federal court in Lexington on Oct. 12, with U.S. District Judge Jennifer B. Coffman delaying a ruling.
An entity headed by California horse owner Jerry Jamgotchian has filed suit against Lane's End Stallions.
KNC Investments and Jerry Jamgotchian have asked a Kentucky court to dissolve a temporary restraining order involving sale of shares in the stallions Lemon Drop Kid and Kingmambo, according to legal documents.
Most Popular Stories
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House