A Kentucky district court judge rule May 17 that Lane's End Stallions acted appropriately as syndicate manager.
A federal judge in Kentucky has again ruled in favor of Lane's End Stallions in a dispute with a Lemon Drop Kid shareholder over access to syndicate/shareholder records.
KNC Investments, an entity managed by California owner Jerry Jamgotchian, has filed another lawsuit against Lane's End Stallions in connection with the management of the stallion Lemon Drop Kid.
A federal judge in Kentucky has ruled in favor of Lane's End Stallions in a dispute with a Lemon Drop Kid shareholder over access to syndicate/shareholder records.
A disagreement between a shareholder in the stallion Lemon Drop Kid and Lane's End Stallions was aired in federal court in Lexington on Oct. 12, with U.S. District Judge Jennifer B. Coffman delaying a ruling.
An entity headed by California horse owner Jerry Jamgotchian has filed suit against Lane's End Stallions.
KNC Investments and Jerry Jamgotchian have asked a Kentucky court to dissolve a temporary restraining order involving sale of shares in the stallions Lemon Drop Kid and Kingmambo, according to legal documents.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Weather Forces Racing, Event Cancellations
- Divisidero Has Buzz in Redrawn Palm Beach
- Georgia Pari-Mutuel Legislation Advances
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- Retired Trainer Lake Dies in Saratoga Springs
- Gulfstream 'Cap Distance Fits Private Zone