Hard Not to Like came flying and secured her second consecutive grade I victory July 25, edging out Tepin in the final strides of the $500,000 TVG Diana Stakes (gr. IT) at Saratoga while setting a turf course record.
Robert Masterson's Tepin will take on Hard Not to Like July 25 in the $500,000 TVG Diana Stakes (gr. I), both last-out grade I winners looking to add another event of the highest caliber to their resumes.
Mrs. Paul Shanahan's Waltzing Matilda provided quite a shock in the $300,000 New York Stakes (gr. IIT) June 5, taking the 1 1/2-mile turf event at Belmont Park at odds of 22-1 in her U.S. debut.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's multiple grade I winner Stephanie's Kitten returns in the June 5 New York Stakes (gr. IIT) at Belmont Park. The daughter of Kitten's Joy won Tampa Bay's Hillsborough Stakes (gr. III) last time out.
Australia, Gulfstream Park, Santa Anita, Charles Town, Turfway, Oaklawn, and more. view slideshow
Two-time stakes Watsdachances hopes to get back on track when she makes her second start of the year in the $200,000 Sands Point Stakes (gr. IIT) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park May 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System