Hard Not to Like came flying and secured her second consecutive grade I victory July 25, edging out Tepin in the final strides of the $500,000 TVG Diana Stakes (gr. IT) at Saratoga while setting a turf course record.
Robert Masterson's Tepin will take on Hard Not to Like July 25 in the $500,000 TVG Diana Stakes (gr. I), both last-out grade I winners looking to add another event of the highest caliber to their resumes.
Mrs. Paul Shanahan's Waltzing Matilda provided quite a shock in the $300,000 New York Stakes (gr. IIT) June 5, taking the 1 1/2-mile turf event at Belmont Park at odds of 22-1 in her U.S. debut.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's multiple grade I winner Stephanie's Kitten returns in the June 5 New York Stakes (gr. IIT) at Belmont Park. The daughter of Kitten's Joy won Tampa Bay's Hillsborough Stakes (gr. III) last time out.
Australia, Gulfstream Park, Santa Anita, Charles Town, Turfway, Oaklawn, and more. view slideshow
Two-time stakes Watsdachances hopes to get back on track when she makes her second start of the year in the $200,000 Sands Point Stakes (gr. IIT) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park May 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac