Led by $250,000 colts by Candy Ride and Street Boss, Fasig-Tipton's October sale saw average price strengthen at its second session, but many consignors lament polarization, lack of mid-level buyers in 2015 yearling market.
Worldly, recent third in the Breeders' Cup Marathon, and broodmare Bella Felicita each brought $200,000 at the seventh session of the Keeneland November sale that continued the bullish market.
The first reported foal by three-time Eclipse Award Winner Gio Ponti was born Jan. 11 at Huntington Stud Farm in Kleinburg, Ontario.
With an explosive burst of speed, the maiden Quick Little Miss went from last on the final turn to score a 4 1/2-length victory at odds of 29-1 in the $118,100 Barretts Debutante for 2-year-old fillies at Fairplex Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar