Impressive Al Quoz Sprint (UAE-I) winner Shea Shea will attempt to become the first South African horse to win at Royal Ascot in the King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I) on opening day June 18.
A blistering pace and holding ground meant that very few runners were seen with a chance as Benbaun led a British-trained one-two-three finish in the Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp Majestic Barriere de Cannes (Fr-I) at five furlongs Oct. 7 at Longchamp.
Hard-knocking Benbaun captured the first group I victory of his career with an impressive two-length tally in the Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp Majestic Barriere de Cannes (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 7.
Two-year-old Kingsgate Native, who had yet to break his maiden, did so in a big way, flying to a 1 3/4-length victory over older rivals in the Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes (Eng-I) at York Aug. 23.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay