Conduit charged to the front with a furlong to go and led home an impressive one-two-three sweep for trainer Sir Michael Stoute in the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot July 25.
Duke of Marmalade proved his mettle over 12 furlongs in the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes at Royal Ascot July 26, battling back in the final 200 yards to defeat the upstart Papal Bull and claim his fourth consecutive group I win for trainer Aidan O'Brien.
Azamour charged past all 11 rivals in the final straight for a stunning victory in the star-studded King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Diamond Stakes (Eng-I) on Saturday.
Dab Hand Racing's The Tatling rallied from last and overtook the field inside the final furlong to win the King George Stakes (Eng-III) at Goodwood.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- TTA to Conduct 2-Year-Old Sale in April
- Bradester, Valid Meet Again at Monmouth
- Stellar Wind Tops Torrey Pines Field
- Keeneland Plans for Sale Activity During BC
- Suffolk to Subsidize Shipping for Fall Dates
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates