Going Ballistic, winner of the Super Derby (gr. II) and nearly $1.2 million in earnings, will begin his stud career in 2012 at Ellen Jackson's Victory Rose Thoroughbreds near Vacaville, Calif.
Jockey Luis Quinonez registered back-to-back stakes wins at Remington Park Sept. 7 with Going Ballistic in the Governor's Handicap and Tizfiz in the Edward J. DeBartolo Memorial.
Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic continued his terrific 3-year-old campaign Oct. 21, taking the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby by 3 1/4 convincing lengths at Remington Park.
Fresh off his victory in the $500,000 Super Derby (gr. II), Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic leads a field of 11 in the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby Oct. 21 at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby 'Todd Squad' Breezes at Churchill
- Prince Bishop, African Story Retired
- Madefromlucky Officially Out of KY Derby
- Shared Belief Recovering at Golden Gate
- Kitten's Point Surges Late to Claim Bewitch
- Derby Notes: Three Scheduled to Work Saturday
- Derby Jockey Walker Influenced Breeders
- Federation Continues Push for Harmonization
- Bolo Records Final Breeze for Kentucky Derby
- Stellar Wind Records Final SoCal Breeze