Speightstown filly upsets last year's winner and favorite, champion Informed Decision.
- By Pete Spanos
WinStar Farm co-owner Bill Casner, speaking to the Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Manager's Club Nov. 1, spelled out his support for a breeders' incentive program that would reward Kentucky-bred horses for winning races solely at tracks in the state.
Listen Here closed from far back with a rush in deep stretch to claim victory in the $150,000 Amsterdam Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at Saratoga Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint