Speightstown filly upsets last year's winner and favorite, champion Informed Decision.
- By Pete Spanos
WinStar Farm co-owner Bill Casner, speaking to the Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Manager's Club Nov. 1, spelled out his support for a breeders' incentive program that would reward Kentucky-bred horses for winning races solely at tracks in the state.
Listen Here closed from far back with a rush in deep stretch to claim victory in the $150,000 Amsterdam Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at Saratoga Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator