Sometimes it's nice to be a big fish in a small pond a couple of turns off the beaten path. Download Now
Bob Holthus, a veteran Midwest trainer, died the morning of Nov. 22 at his Louisville home.
Proper Reality, a 25-year-old multiple graded stakes winner of more than $1.7 million, was euthanized Feb. 19 at Hagyard's Equine Medical in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- A. P. Indian Seeks Vanderbilt Repeat
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters