In January 2013, Turfway Park will launch a pilot drug and alcohol abuse program designed to assist Kentucky Horse Racing Commission licensees.
- By Tom LaMarra
Legislation introduced March 4 in the Kentucky House of Representatives would permit multi-jurisdictional simulcasting and interstate wagering hubs in the state. Licenses would be available to facilities that conduct live racing in Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet