The Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy has named Chris Wong its first full-time chaplain devoted to ministering to Spanish-speaking workers at Churchill Downs.
Bobby Ray Aldridge has been selected as track chaplain for Northern Kentucky by the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy. He succeeds Tom Farley Jr. who recently retired.
Former NBA player and coach Avery Johnson will be guest speaker at a dinner to raise funds for the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy.
A Celebration of Life service and gathering for the late Richard Galpin will be held Apr. 5 at the Fasig- Tipton sale pavilion on Newtown Pike in Lexington.
Ribbon-cutting ceremonies for a new non-denominational chapel located in the Churchill Downs stable area will be held today, Monday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll