The Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy has named Chris Wong its first full-time chaplain devoted to ministering to Spanish-speaking workers at Churchill Downs.
Bobby Ray Aldridge has been selected as track chaplain for Northern Kentucky by the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy. He succeeds Tom Farley Jr. who recently retired.
Former NBA player and coach Avery Johnson will be guest speaker at a dinner to raise funds for the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy.
A Celebration of Life service and gathering for the late Richard Galpin will be held Apr. 5 at the Fasig- Tipton sale pavilion on Newtown Pike in Lexington.
Ribbon-cutting ceremonies for a new non-denominational chapel located in the Churchill Downs stable area will be held today, Monday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off