Two horses have dominated the New York scene this winter, and now they look to validate their form against new blood in the Gotham Stakes.
The Gotham Stakes is one of those races that could end up exactly like you thought it wouldn't -- so maybe it will.
The grade II Fountain of Youth could come down to whether one of the three top-rated horses reacts well to a touch of the whip.
It could be called the "last chance" Derby. The Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland has drawn a strong field of nine for its $325,000, 1 1/16 mile race.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab