Two horses have dominated the New York scene this winter, and now they look to validate their form against new blood in the Gotham Stakes.
The Gotham Stakes is one of those races that could end up exactly like you thought it wouldn't -- so maybe it will.
The grade II Fountain of Youth could come down to whether one of the three top-rated horses reacts well to a touch of the whip.
It could be called the "last chance" Derby. The Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland has drawn a strong field of nine for its $325,000, 1 1/16 mile race.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Jockeys' Guild Set for Annual Assembly
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Wall, McKay Named to Media Honor Roll
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races