Two horses have dominated the New York scene this winter, and now they look to validate their form against new blood in the Gotham Stakes.
The Gotham Stakes is one of those races that could end up exactly like you thought it wouldn't -- so maybe it will.
The grade II Fountain of Youth could come down to whether one of the three top-rated horses reacts well to a touch of the whip.
It could be called the "last chance" Derby. The Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland has drawn a strong field of nine for its $325,000, 1 1/16 mile race.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective
- Nyquist to Work in Afternoon at Santa Anita