Churchill Downs has launched its "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge that permits players to manage a stable of horses, trainers, and jockeys leading up to the first classic at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs' "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge presented by WinStar Farm has returned.
The "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge, a free online contest that allows racing fans to manage a stable of contenders during the three-month buildup to the historic Kentucky Derby, is open for registration
The EDS "Road to the Roses Fantasy Challenge," a rotisserie-style fantasy game that lets racing fans pick their own stable of Kentucky Derby horses, trainers and jockeys, will go live this Saturday, Feb. 10. The game's top winner will receive a trip to the Kentucky Derby and a $5,000 betting voucher.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile