The Kentucky Thoroughbred Association and Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders board of directors Feb. 5 released the nominees for 2015 KTA/KTOB Kentucky-bred champions and Broodmare of the Year.
Sweet Life, a daughter of Kris S. who is the dam of champion Sweet Catomine and grade I winner Life Is Sweet, was named Kentucky Broodmare of the Year.
The board of directors of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders announced their Kentucky-bred champions and other award winners Wednesday morning. The winning connections will be honored at their annual luncheon April 25 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation