The longtime announcer, analyst, and odds maker will be recognized when he is inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Keeneland and this year's other inductees will be introduced at a press conference May 19 and honored at a dinner June 17 at the Crowne Plaza Louisville.
Three-time Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winning jockey Calvin Borel and former Turfway Park principal owner Jerry Carroll are among individuals being inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame June 13.
Churchill Downs and Seth Hancock of Claiborne Farm are among the 2012 inductees to the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park