The longtime announcer, analyst, and odds maker will be recognized when he is inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Keeneland and this year's other inductees will be introduced at a press conference May 19 and honored at a dinner June 17 at the Crowne Plaza Louisville.
Three-time Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winning jockey Calvin Borel and former Turfway Park principal owner Jerry Carroll are among individuals being inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame June 13.
Churchill Downs and Seth Hancock of Claiborne Farm are among the 2012 inductees to the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap