The longtime announcer, analyst, and odds maker will be recognized when he is inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Keeneland and this year's other inductees will be introduced at a press conference May 19 and honored at a dinner June 17 at the Crowne Plaza Louisville.
Three-time Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winning jockey Calvin Borel and former Turfway Park principal owner Jerry Carroll are among individuals being inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame June 13.
Churchill Downs and Seth Hancock of Claiborne Farm are among the 2012 inductees to the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Horsemen's Track and Equipment Offers Scholarship
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF