The 2005 Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship will return to Bally's Las Vegas with more prize money and a follow-up television special on ESPN.
Kent Meyer, a 38-year-old landlord from Sioux City, Iowa, originally had plane reservations to return home early from the $240,000 Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship in Las Vegas. Instead, he had 100,000 reasons to stick around.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- KY-Bred Colts Set for Rematch at Goodwood
- Historical Racing Argued Again in Court