The 2005 Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship will return to Bally's Las Vegas with more prize money and a follow-up television special on ESPN.
Kent Meyer, a 38-year-old landlord from Sioux City, Iowa, originally had plane reservations to return home early from the $240,000 Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship in Las Vegas. Instead, he had 100,000 reasons to stick around.
Most Popular Stories
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- No Catching Cinco Charlie in William Walker
- Mubtaahij in 'Missed Work' at Arlington
- StarLadies On Oaks Trail With Eskenformoney
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Effinex Wins Excelsior, Wicked Strong Third
- Longshot Si Sage Stuns Field in Last Tycoon
- Longshot Rerun Marches to Miami Mile Score
- G. G. Ryder Makes Grade in San Francisco Mile