We honor Kent Hollingsworth's induction into the National Museum of Racing's Joe Hirsch Media Roll of Honor by highlighting a selection of his more salient observations. read blog
Former Blood-Horse editor Kent Hollingsworth along with esteemed turf writers Andrew Beyer and George F. T. Ryall have been selected to the National Museum of Racing's Joe Hirsch Media Roll of Honor.
Attorney and former legislator Bob Heleringer's new book "Equine Regulatory Law" sheds light on equine law through stories of human drama.
Sir Barton was the first to capture the Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Kentucky Derby, although this only became known as the 'Triple Crown' in later years.
- By Dan Liebman
By Dan Liebman - Years after Kent Hollingsworth's death, many issues he wrote about are still at the forefront.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Dept. of Labor Files Suit Against Asmussen
- Summer Select Sales Guide: In the Details
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- Zindaya Stretches Out in Perfect Sting Stakes
- Bill Lets New York OTBs Use Capital Funds
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win