We honor Kent Hollingsworth's induction into the National Museum of Racing's Joe Hirsch Media Roll of Honor by highlighting a selection of his more salient observations. read blog
Former Blood-Horse editor Kent Hollingsworth along with esteemed turf writers Andrew Beyer and George F. T. Ryall have been selected to the National Museum of Racing's Joe Hirsch Media Roll of Honor.
Attorney and former legislator Bob Heleringer's new book "Equine Regulatory Law" sheds light on equine law through stories of human drama.
- By Dan Liebman
By Dan Liebman - Years after Kent Hollingsworth's death, many issues he wrote about are still at the forefront.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- French Derby Duo Face Off at Longchamp
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell