Kenneth "Kenny" Noe, Jr., former president, chief executive officer, and chairman of The New York Racing Association board, died May 19 at the age of 84.
Edmund Gann's 4-year-old colt rallies from last early to win seven-furlong Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III).
Trilogy Stables' homebred Yesbyjimminy earned his sixth consecutive score and the first graded stakes triumph of his career, as he shook off a pair of rivals at the top of the lane and cruised to an easy 2 3/4-length victory in the $100,000 Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) Dec. 13 at Calder Race Course.
Lawrence Goichman's J'ray, who has raced well over the Calder Race Course turf throughout her career, will try to earn her third graded stakes victory of the season as she takes on 10 rivals Dec. 13 in the $150,000 La Prevoyante Handicap (gr. IIT).
Alago Farm's 4-year-old colt Mister Fotis scored a wire-to-wire victory by 6 3/4 lengths in the $100,000 Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap at Calder on the Grand Slam II program Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House