Legislation to legalize Internet gambling passed the Nevada Senate on a 17-4 vote Monday and was sent to Gov. Kenny Guinn. The Associated Press reported that Internet gaming could be worth $6 billion to the state's casino industry by 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Xpressbet Unveils Financial Stimulus Package
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud