A colt from the second-crop of Forestry brought a final bid of $950,000 from Bob and Beverly Lewis to get the fourth day of the Keeneland September yearling sale off to another strong start Thursday.
TV Games Network will offer exclusive live network coverage of the Keeneland September Yearling Sale next Monday through Wednesday (September 8-10), with reports from the Keeneland Sales Pavilion beginning each day at 1 p.m. Eastern and continuing until 7 p.m.
M & M Racing paid a top price of $120,000 for a colt from the first crop of Menifee during Wednesday's session of Keeneland's September Yearling Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%