The Keeneland spring meet closed April 25 with a record 15-day meet attendance and gains in on-track wagering.
Keeneland Select, Keeneland's advanced deposit wagering site, has begun registration for its new Triple Crown contest, the $10K Crown Qualifier, that encompasses key prep races for the Triple Crown and the classic races.
Representatives of eight advance deposit wagering companies seeking licenses to do business in Kentucky appeared before a racing commission subcommittee Feb. 29 to answer questions about their applications.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Will American Freedom Upset the Gold Cup?
- Congressmen Say Federal Bill Targets Lack of Uniformity
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely