Following a weekend of grade I races for 3-year-olds in New York and California, the juvenile set takes center stage April 7 for Keeneland's April select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Keeneland has cataloged 137 juveniles for its 2013 April 2-year-olds in training sale, to be held April 8.
Rick Porter's Fox Hill Farms went to $560,000 to acquire a colt by Speightstown at the 2012 Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Keeneland has cataloged 161 horses for its 20th April sale of 2-year-olds in training. The number is down 4.7% from last year's total of 169.
Keeneland has cataloged 169 juveniles for its 19th annual April 2-year-olds in training sale, scheduled for 4 p.m. ET, Monday, April 11.
Keeneland has cataloged 181 horses for its April 2-year-olds in training sale, to be held Monday, April 5.
Keeneland has cataloged 191 horses for its upcoming April Two-Year-Olds in Training Sale, which this year will span two evening sessions, April 8-9. Sessions begin at 7 p.m. ET each day.
Topped by a colt from the first crop of millionaire Menifee, Keeneland's April sale of 2-year-olds in training produced a record gross and second-highest average in the sale's history on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner