Top jockeys from across the country, including several born in Louisiana, will participate in the Katrina Invitational Jockey Challenge at Meadowlands the evening of Nov. 10. They're donating all fees earned to the Race Track Chaplaincy of America to benefit Louisiana horsemen affected by Hurricane Katrina.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby