Live Oak Plantation's homebred Souper Tapit seized control as the field of the Marine Stakes (G3) headed for home and widened his advantage down the lane at Woodbine May 28.
King and His Court, under a ground saving trip by Gary Boulanger, zipped up the rail to defeat stablemate State of Honor in the $250,000 Coronation Futurity at Woodbine.
Conquest Vivi remained perfect through three career starts with a stalking score in the $125,000 Victorian Queen Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 30.
Gary Barber's Lexie Lou, who won the 1 1/8-mile Dance Smartly Stakes (Can-IIT) July 3 on the Queen's Plate program at Woodbine, returns July 30 for the $125,000 Victoriana Stakes for fillies and mares at 1 1/16 miles on grass.
Dynamic Sky entered the Red Smith Handicap (gr. IIIT) winless on the turf, but left a grade III winner when he rallied up the fence under Cornelio Velasquez to take the $250,000 event from Aqueduct Racetrack Nov. 15.
Odds-on choice Conquest Harlanate used a ground-saving trip under Patrick Husbands to post an authoritative victory in the $179,264 Mazarine Stakes (Can-III) Oct. 5 for her second graded stakes win in a row at Woodbine.
Matador battled Cool Faith the entire length of the Woodbine turf course stretch in the $244,192 Cup and Saucer Stakes to prevail by a nose in a terrific finish between a couple of determined 2-year-olds Oct. 20.
Favored Dixie Strike, a half sister to 2011 Woodbine Oaks and Queen's Plate champion Inglorious, romped to a 5 1/2-length win in the $148,720 Ontario Lassie Stakes at Woodbine Dec. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog