Katherine Ball's Limousine Liberal has run against some of the best sprinters in the country, but will seek his first graded stakes victory in the $250,000 Smile Sprint (gr. II) June 29 at Gulfstream Park.
Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) contenders Private Zone and Limousine Liberal get in their final works Oct. 24 over a wet track at Keeneland.
Three-year-old Limousine Liberal blitzed to an Ellis Park track record for six furlongs in winning the sixth race July 18.
Although most of the field for Saturday's Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) will have journeyed to Turfway Park from all parts of the country, Saturday's race is a veritable home game for Parade Clown.
Parade Clown, winner of the WEBN Stakes in his last start, takes another step toward the Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) in the $100,000 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes at Turfway Park Feb. 28.
Parade Clown got a wise ride from veteran rider Bill Troilo Feb. 7 at Turfway Park to take home the $50,000 WEBN Stakes trophy. It was the first stakes win for the son of Distorted Humor and a decisive step toward the Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint