Katherine Ball's Limousine Liberal has run against some of the best sprinters in the country, but will seek his first graded stakes victory in the $250,000 Smile Sprint (gr. II) June 29 at Gulfstream Park.
Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) contenders Private Zone and Limousine Liberal get in their final works Oct. 24 over a wet track at Keeneland.
Three-year-old Limousine Liberal blitzed to an Ellis Park track record for six furlongs in winning the sixth race July 18.
Although most of the field for Saturday's Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) will have journeyed to Turfway Park from all parts of the country, Saturday's race is a veritable home game for Parade Clown.
Parade Clown, winner of the WEBN Stakes in his last start, takes another step toward the Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) in the $100,000 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes at Turfway Park Feb. 28.
Parade Clown got a wise ride from veteran rider Bill Troilo Feb. 7 at Turfway Park to take home the $50,000 WEBN Stakes trophy. It was the first stakes win for the son of Distorted Humor and a decisive step toward the Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) next month.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation