Keeneland's parking lot was still crowded Sept. 18 as the auction house's 12-day September yearling sale rolled into its ninth session, and the buyers on hand were keeping the auction's figures ahead of last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- What's Going On Here: Kentucky Derby Sires
- Tailgating, 'Selfie Sticks' Out at Belmont S.
- Forever Unbridled: Oaks Is in Her Genes
- Churchill Downs Inc. Looking Forward to Derby
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys