If America is going to finally crack the Tapeta blockade that has prevented it from having a single horse finish in the money in the three Dubai World Cups run at Meydan, this will be the year.
Animal Kingdom, winner of the 2011 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), drew post 12 of 13 when the field was drawn March 27 for the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) at Meydan March 30.
Hunter's Light delivered Godolphin's 200th win at the top level when he captured the $400,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I) on the Super Saturday card March 9 at Meydan.
U.S. turf standout Little Mike and 2012 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Monterosso headline the $400,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I) on the Super Saturday card March 9 at Medyan.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts