If America is going to finally crack the Tapeta blockade that has prevented it from having a single horse finish in the money in the three Dubai World Cups run at Meydan, this will be the year.
Animal Kingdom, winner of the 2011 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), drew post 12 of 13 when the field was drawn March 27 for the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) at Meydan March 30.
Hunter's Light delivered Godolphin's 200th win at the top level when he captured the $400,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I) on the Super Saturday card March 9 at Meydan.
U.S. turf standout Little Mike and 2012 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Monterosso headline the $400,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I) on the Super Saturday card March 9 at Medyan.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby