Representatives of the Churchill Downs Simulcast Network and the Southern Racing Cooperative approved a new agreement Oct. 19 to allow the export of CDSN racing signals to SRC member racetracks. Terms were not disclosed.
No one claimed the $5 million prize for picking the exact order of finish in this year's "Run for the Roses" as part of the first-ever international promotion connected to the Kentucky Derby.
Churchill Downs Inc. recently tried to buy Maryland's major thoroughbred tracks but failed because Joe De Francis, president and CEO of the Maryland Jockey Club, insisted on retaining management control, The Baltimore Sun reported Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival