Stalking Barefoot Lady, making her North American debut, seized the lead near mid-stretch and held on well to capture the $323,217 Canadian Stakes (Can-IIT) by 1 1/2 lengths on the Woodbine turf Sept. 16.
Laughing returns to Woodbine for the first time since last fall's E.P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) as the likely favorite in the $300,000 Canadian Stakes (Can-IIT) on the turf Sept. 16.
With horses invading from at least four countries as well as various parts of the U.S. for the Beverly D. Aug. 18, it is somewhat ironic that the 3-1 morning line favorite has been based at Arlington much of the summer.
The Beverly D. Stakes that is part of Arlington Park's International Festival of Racing is ripe with contenders who are hard to separate on paper.
Quiza Quiza Quiza overtook Beatrice Aurore in deep stretch to capture the Longines Lydia Tesio (It-I) at Capannelle Oct. 23.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin