Overlooked at odds of 10-1, Lady of Fifty found redemption as she took the overland route under Corey Nakatani to capture the $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 3 at Del Mar.
Lady of Fifty charged down the outside to sweep past the leaders in the stretch, registering her first graded stakes win in the $200,000 Bayakoa Handicap (gr. II) Dec. 8 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Favored Lady of Fifty earned her third straight stakes victory at Golden Gate Fields when she once again led all the way to capture the $100,260 California Oaks Jan. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- Heerman Shaped Today's Thoroughbred Sales
- Blue Horse Charities Merging Efforts with TAA
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Delaware Park, Horsemen Extend Contract
- Equine Infectious Disease Outbreak Response 101