Several dams get first winners on 'Stars of Tomorrow' card. read blog
Just one of the fun things about Keeneland spring is welcoming new 2-year-olds and the Lexington track will waste no time this year, offering a 4 1/2-furlong race for juvenile fillies on opening day April 5.
The Kentucky Derby graded earnings system is gone, thank goodness. No more one-time 2-year-old hotshots getting a free pass and riding the gravy train all the way to Louisville. read blog
Limiting field size makes races less attractive to bet on. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered