Fasig-Tipton and the New York Racing Association are teaming to award a $100,000 "Juvenile Jackpot" to the first graduate of the 2009 Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale that wins a graded stakes during the 2010 Saratoga meeting in New York. Should no juvenile qualify for the prize in 2010, the award will double to $200,000 for Fasig-Tipton yearlings purchased that year that run at Saratoga in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning