Breeders' Cup launched its 2015 Million Dollar Finish fantasy game May 29 with more prizes and opportunities to win than ever before throughout the Breeders' Cup Challenge Series: "Win & You're In."
The Breeders' Cup has launched its $500K Pay Day promotion that will be conducted in partnership with 20 simulcast outlets across the country.
Breeders' Cup has launched its official 2012 iPhone and iPad app in advance of the Nov. 2-3 Breeders' Cup World Championships. The app will allow iPhone and iPad users to watch Breeders' Cup races live and for free.
The Breeders' Cup has launched Blazing Silks, Breeders' Cup Edition, an interactive social network game that allows racing fans and social gamers to train and care for Thoroughbreds.
The Breeders' Cup and the Thoroughbred leadership group Vision 2020 announced July 24 the launch of Fantasy 'Capping, a free-to-play online fantasy game that spotlights 12 of the major races leading up to the Breeders' Cup.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Gimme Da Lute Dominates Real Good Deal
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers
- Jim Dandy: Texas Red Denies Frosted
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Palace Malice Earns Bullet in Saratoga Breeze