The first foal by grade I winner and millionaire Shakespeare is a colt born Jan. 14 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
Grade II winner Pure Prize came up with his first winner when his daughter, Cowgirls Don't Cry, won April 28 at Keeneland.
Millionaire Lion Heart's first foal was born Jan. 10 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
The bloodstock market is not the only thing that has been healthy in Central Kentucky in 2004. So too has the real estate market.
Millionaire Stephen Got Even's first winner, Didycheatamandhowe, won Aug. 28 at Woodbine in her first start.
Anees, champion 2-year-old male and Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner, was represented by his first winner when his daughter Nine Cats won June 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Korean Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in Accident
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Churchill Names New Track Superintendent
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Live Chat - Friday, April 3 at NOON EDT
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Live Video: Fasig-Tipton Texas Sale
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- What's Going On Here: Keep Raising the Bar