The fastest horse of the day and of the entire preview at three furlongs was Hip 1114, an unraced 3-year-old colt named Altar Boy, who sped the distance in a lively :32 flat. The sale is June 16-19 at Ocala Training Center.
A Broken Vow filly consigned by Wavertree Stables (Ciaran Dunne), agent, topped the work tab at Ocala Training Center June 12 during the fifth under tack preview.
Buyers of 2-year-olds in training continued to demonstrate an appetite for race-ready youngsters during the opening session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s June sale of 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age.
A colt by More Than Ready and a filly by Even the Score worked quarter miles in :21 flat to post the fastest moves at the distance during the first session of the under tack show for the upcoming OBSC June sale.
The supplemental catalog to the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's June sale of 2-year-olds and horses of racing age is now available on the company's website at obssales.com.
Lucky Trippi, a filly by Trippi, breezed three eighths of a mile in :33 flat June 13, posting the fastest time for the distance during the second session of the under tack show for the OBS June sale in Florida.
Four hundred and 40 juveniles and 14 older horses have been catalogued for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's June Sale of 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Adventist 'Ready' if Derby Spot Opens Up
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning