Chadds Ford Stable's Union Rags turned in a sharp half-mile work April 28 and galloped out so strongly the clockers gave him a five-furlong work in :59 4/5. Jockey Julien Leparoux was aboard the son of Dixie Union.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby