Ohio horsewoman Judy Klosterman died Oct. 13 at age 78, but her legacy and horse skills are on full display through the Langsem Farm five-horse consignment at the current Fasig-Tipton October yearling sale.
Thoroughbred owner and breeder Judy Klosterman died at her home Oct. 13 from complications of Parkinson's disease. She was 78.
Any questions about whether the Keeneland September yearling sale would have staying power beyond the first week were answered Sept. 19 when the auction's receipts went beyond the entire 2010 sale gross.
The national Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has named five owners to receive its regional "Owner of the Year" awards at the organization's annual awards dinner Sept 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017