Saying that "the gig is up," a federal judge in Kentucky has awarded $65 million in damages to six investors in the now-defunct ClassicStar mare leasing program.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont