Jockey Joseph Rocco, Jr. was transported to the University of Kentucky Medical Center for observation after his mount, Thermal Cat, broke down during the first race at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Joseph Rocco Jr., the current leading jockey at Delaware Park, won six races July 27 to equal the track's record for most victories in a single day.
Prohibitive choice Havre de Grace tookn her third consecutive graded event this year with a facile 2 1/4-length triumph over four rivals in the $168,000 Obeah Stakes (gr. III) at Delaware Park June 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Graham, Amoss, Moss Take FG Meet Titles
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn
- Roodle & Riddle, EquiMarker Analytics Partner
- Russell, Gonzalez Take Laurel Winter Titles