Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Redding Colliery disposed of pacesetter Euroears leaving the final turn and left his seven rivals far behind in capturing the $300,000 Lone Star Park Handicap (gr. III) for his first graded stakes victory May 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Smile for Daddy
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Let the Breeders' Cup Handicapping Begin!