Horses from the complete dispersal of E. Paul Robsham continued to fill the top price slots at Keeneland November breeding stock sale where grade II winner Broadway's Alibi sold to Jon Clay's Alpha Delta for $2,150,000.
Grade I winner Mona de Momma, a 5-year-old mare by Speightstown, fetched $1.55 million from Jon Clay of Alpha Delta Stables during the last hour of the Faisg Tipton November sale. She was consigned by Lane's End, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf