Horses from the complete dispersal of E. Paul Robsham continued to fill the top price slots at Keeneland November breeding stock sale where grade II winner Broadway's Alibi sold to Jon Clay's Alpha Delta for $2,150,000.
Grade I winner Mona de Momma, a 5-year-old mare by Speightstown, fetched $1.55 million from Jon Clay of Alpha Delta Stables during the last hour of the Faisg Tipton November sale. She was consigned by Lane's End, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules