Horses from the complete dispersal of E. Paul Robsham continued to fill the top price slots at Keeneland November breeding stock sale where grade II winner Broadway's Alibi sold to Jon Clay's Alpha Delta for $2,150,000.
Grade I winner Mona de Momma, a 5-year-old mare by Speightstown, fetched $1.55 million from Jon Clay of Alpha Delta Stables during the last hour of the Faisg Tipton November sale. She was consigned by Lane's End, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- Apprentice Aparicio Rides First U.S. Winner