The Kentucky Breeders Incentive Fund could be reduced by 30% because of declining revenue, while horse farms "can't withstand another year like 2009," Kentucky lawmakers were told Nov. 10 during a meeting of the Joint Subcommittee on Horse Farming.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot