A striking bay son of Yes It's True was purchased by Sheikh Mohammed's Darley for $900,000 to top Tuesday's opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's March selected 2-year-olds in training sale.
Disclaimed, a 14-year-old stakes producing mare by Affirmed in foal to Yes It's True, was purchased by Second Wind Racing for $100,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
A yearling colt by Yes It's True was purchased by Athens Woods for $200,000 to top the second consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale Jan. 18 in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Oaklawn Strengthening 2017 Handicap Division
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- PNGI Reports Increased Earnings for Quarter