A striking bay son of Yes It's True was purchased by Sheikh Mohammed's Darley for $900,000 to top Tuesday's opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's March selected 2-year-olds in training sale.
Disclaimed, a 14-year-old stakes producing mare by Affirmed in foal to Yes It's True, was purchased by Second Wind Racing for $100,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
A yearling colt by Yes It's True was purchased by Athens Woods for $200,000 to top the second consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale Jan. 18 in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff