A striking bay son of Yes It's True was purchased by Sheikh Mohammed's Darley for $900,000 to top Tuesday's opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's March selected 2-year-olds in training sale.
Disclaimed, a 14-year-old stakes producing mare by Affirmed in foal to Yes It's True, was purchased by Second Wind Racing for $100,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
A yearling colt by Yes It's True was purchased by Athens Woods for $200,000 to top the second consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale Jan. 18 in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday