A striking bay son of Yes It's True was purchased by Sheikh Mohammed's Darley for $900,000 to top Tuesday's opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's March selected 2-year-olds in training sale.
Disclaimed, a 14-year-old stakes producing mare by Affirmed in foal to Yes It's True, was purchased by Second Wind Racing for $100,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
A yearling colt by Yes It's True was purchased by Athens Woods for $200,000 to top the second consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale Jan. 18 in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing