The Blood-Horse and Glenye Cain Oakford visit with 1999 Kentucky Oaks winner Silverbulletday at Hill 'n' Dale Farm. watch video
Hill 'n' Dale Farms announced Aug. 29 that longtime farm manager Joe Ramsey is leaving and John Rasmussen, assistant farm manager for the past five years, will assume the role.
Eclipse winner and Florida-bred Horse of the Year Miesque's Approval has been sold to Kwazulu Natal Breeders Club and Scott Bros Highdown Stud from South Africa, it was announced by Live Oak Stud's general manager, John Rasmussen.
While the horses for the first two sessions of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock sale were grouped together in one catalogue, Monday's first day and Tuesday's second session resembled "a tale of two sales."
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- Big Move Forward on Concussion Protocol
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus