Claiborne Farm stallion Parading celebrated his first win as a sire June 21 when Raise the Hoof won a maiden claiming test at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Undefeated 2-year-old filly So Many Ways will not travel to California to run in the $2 million Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park, owner Maggi Moss announced Sept. 26.
One race after Rick Dutrow won the James Marvin Stakes (gr. III) on July 20, his brother Tony Dutrow sent 5-2 favorite So Many Ways to victory in the 94th running of the $150,000 Schuylerville Stakes (gr. II).
So Many Ways became the first winner by grade II winner Sightseeing when she won by eight lengths at Parx Racing,
Local hope My Pal Charlie put it all together in the $515,000 Super Derby (gr. II) with his first stakes victory for owner B. Wayne Hughes and trainer Albert Stall Jr. Sept. 20 at Louisiana Downs in Bossier City.
Most Popular Stories
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Girvin, Farrell Exit Fair Grounds Wins Well
- Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale Poised for Strength
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Jockey Alex Birzer Reaches 3,000 Wins
- El Areeb Sharp in Five-Furlong Workout
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Under Tack Show Can Make or Break Sale