Claiborne Farm stallion Parading celebrated his first win as a sire June 21 when Raise the Hoof won a maiden claiming test at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Undefeated 2-year-old filly So Many Ways will not travel to California to run in the $2 million Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park, owner Maggi Moss announced Sept. 26.
One race after Rick Dutrow won the James Marvin Stakes (gr. III) on July 20, his brother Tony Dutrow sent 5-2 favorite So Many Ways to victory in the 94th running of the $150,000 Schuylerville Stakes (gr. II).
So Many Ways became the first winner by grade II winner Sightseeing when she won by eight lengths at Parx Racing,
Local hope My Pal Charlie put it all together in the $515,000 Super Derby (gr. II) with his first stakes victory for owner B. Wayne Hughes and trainer Albert Stall Jr. Sept. 20 at Louisiana Downs in Bossier City.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- BH 100: Summer Saturdays