Sheikh Joaan's Al Shaqab Racing has retired French group I winner The Wow Signal and will stand him in Australia at Swettenham Stud during the upcoming Southern Hemisphere season.
Royal Ascot winners Hootenanny and The Wow Signal are set to face off in a field of nine 2-year-olds set for the Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) Aug. 24 at Deauville.
The average price grew 9.7% from a year ago and the median price increased 1.3% during the Doncaster Bloodstock Sales' breeze-up auction April 20 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet