New York regulators Sept. 9 re-issued an expired rule requiring the previous trainer of a claimed horse to provide the new owner with all records regarding corticosteroid joint injections within 48 hours of the race.
More than a year after it was created by law, the New York Gaming Commission is getting closer to having board members in place who can fully run the new agency.
A lawyer with a long racing and gambling regulatory background will become the top executive of the New York State Gaming Commission, a new agency that legally comes to life Feb. 1 to oversee all gambling-related industries.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief to Undergo Nuclear Scan
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Texas Red Could Be Back in Action in May
- Borel Named to Ride El Kabeir in KY Derby
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 19
- Hong Kong HOY Ambitious Dragon Retired
- Bejarano to Ride Bolo in Kentucky Derby
- El Kabeir in Sharp Drill for Kentucky Derby
- KY Oaks Hopeful Shook Up Sharp in CD Workout
- Duramente Storms Home in Japanese Guineas