The Derby runner-up's dam and granddam are at Pennland Farm
Jersey Town, a grade I-winning miler by leading sire Speightstown, sired his first reported foal when a filly was born Jan. 10 at Pennland Farm in Paris, Ky.
With seven 3-year-old fillies contending in mid-stretch, Maggi Moss' So Many Ways proved best late to win the $177,150 Eight Belles Stakes May 3 at Churchill Downs.
Sam Gordon has been elected to his sixth one-year term as president of the Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association.
Sam Gordon was elected March 24 to serve his fifth term as president of the Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association.
Five people were elected to the 15-member Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association in the organization's 2009 election.
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Buddha is a filly born Jan. 17 at John Penn's Pennston Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park