John Burness calmly handles the challenges at Ontario's Colebrook Farms
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, International, Northeast Region, Midwest Region, West Region
Stallion Where's the Ring will return east, this time to Ontario's Colebrook Farm Stallion Station, for the 2016 season.
In a joint venture between Colebrook Farms and the Badge of Silver Syndicate, Badge of Silver (Silver Deputy--Silveroo, by Silver Hawk) will stand the 2014 season at John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario.
John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada, has added Not Bourbon, Bear's Kid, and Nonios to its stallion roster for 2014.
Marcavelly, a two-time graded stakes winner, sired his first winner when his son The B's and E's won a maiden special weight race on turf at Belmont Park July 15 for breeder/owner Mark Dodson.
The first reported foal by multiple graded stakes winner Marcavelly is a colt born Feb. 11 at John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.
Canadian classic winner Niigon will enter stud at John Burness' Colebrook Farms Stallion Station near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- The Devil You Say