John Burness calmly handles the challenges at Ontario's Colebrook Farms
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, International, Northeast Region, Midwest Region, West Region
Stallion Where's the Ring will return east, this time to Ontario's Colebrook Farm Stallion Station, for the 2016 season.
In a joint venture between Colebrook Farms and the Badge of Silver Syndicate, Badge of Silver (Silver Deputy--Silveroo, by Silver Hawk) will stand the 2014 season at John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario.
John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada, has added Not Bourbon, Bear's Kid, and Nonios to its stallion roster for 2014.
Marcavelly, a two-time graded stakes winner, sired his first winner when his son The B's and E's won a maiden special weight race on turf at Belmont Park July 15 for breeder/owner Mark Dodson.
The first reported foal by multiple graded stakes winner Marcavelly is a colt born Feb. 11 at John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.
Canadian classic winner Niigon will enter stud at John Burness' Colebrook Farms Stallion Station near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch